Re: O T Sunscreen

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: O T Sunscreen
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:35:28 -0700
Doug,

I guess as we get older most of us have the skin cancer problems. I had
one taken off my leg a couple of years ago. It was fairly deep and took
about a year for it to completely heal up. Every time I go to the doctor
for my annual check up, he freezes little cancers on the top of my head.
  Unfortunately, I don't have hair to protect my head and I hate to wear
a cap. Just about the only time I use sun screen is when I go to
Bonneville.

as for your mistake, that is funny...or maybe not...depending on how
difficult it will be to rid yourself of the glue. I thought I was the
only one to make mistakes like that. When I travel, I have a small bag
that I keep my toiletries in. Twice now I have brushed my teeth with
Cortisone 10. I guess it is good for the gums, but it doesn't taste so good.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC