Re: O T Sunscreen

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O T Sunscreen
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:39:45 -0700
we had a fella at the Hospital in the Monitored
acute care floor, kept having syncopal (fainting)
episodes nearly every morning,  his cardiac workup
and monitored heart rhythym were not showing the culprit

one day he evidentally fainted again in the bathroom, seems he was brushing
his teeth with nitro-paste
(the nitroglycerin paste used on skin for chest pain,
that is a very potent vaso-dilator),  guess it works
well when absorbed through the gums  :)

just so you all know, I have syncopal episodes
every am also, NOT due to nitro paste though ....

Joe :)