Re: Shedding to go fast

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Shedding to go fast
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 05:36:45 -0500
I leave for Texas tomorrow...  been busting my butt down in the shop working
my little heart out in 90 degree heat...( outside jobs mostly).... trying to
get a bunch of junk ready... soooo Shedding is a correct statement.

We've got Maxton the following weekend and hopefully we'll get the Berkeley
( sports liner? ) ready for the last meet in June.  We'll see...

Time to go to work....

Life is GOOD...

Keith