Re: Getting my kicks on Route 66 ?

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Getting my kicks on Route 66 ?
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <lsr128@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:30:33 -0700
Tony,
Last month I spent 4 days following Route 66 from California to New Mexico.
Arizona has the longest "surviving" stretch of 66 left -definately worth
taking) Didn't see a lot of car museums (80,000 Harley Davidsons in Laughlin
tho...) Anyway, if you want to see some fotos of some of the sights along
the way, click on http://tinyurl.com/2mcuy for 90 pics of my 1200 mile
journey. (click on the thumbnails to make 'em bigger)
Ed