What's Happenin' Here in this part of Pahrump

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's Happenin' Here in this part of Pahrump
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 11:35:34 -0500
Spring 2004 Streamliner Update

The multi-overdrive is installed! This is good! The two US Gear units are
hooked in series behind a shorty Glide. This all happened in the same
space as the T-400 and one overdrive unit. Many thanks to US Gear and to
Bill Nippes of Bastrop, Texas who machined the adapter between the Glide
and the front overdrive unit. It all fits perfectly.

We are still waiting for engine parts for the 435 inch BBC and Gary Allen
has the engine (SBC) repaired that was hurt last summer. Dummy engines are
in the car for turbo system development. This involves space management for
even more stuff behind the engines. The new body panels will help in the
space race.

Cooling both engines is next on the agenda..

We are entered for Speedweek so we need to get done with the projects for
this year.