Re: rule book

To: "richard spencer" <handelbars@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rule book
From: "bernie brown" <bernien2@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:29:01 -0500
Hey Dick, I almost got a rule book. I was one of the fortunate ones who got
a tube AND a poster!! There was also an undetermined amount of air in the
tube. No tape or damage shows on the tube. I did have the advantage of
looking at the new rule book at Hilborn's shop several months ago.  Bernie
" <handelbars@webtv.net>
 <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: rule book