Re: rule book

To: handelbars@webtv.net (richard spencer)
Subject: Re: rule book
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:01:03 -0400
On Friday, June 18, 2004, at 05:19 PM, richard spencer wrote:

> i see everybody but me has their rule book.  the way things usually go
> if i write and compline about it the tube wile arrive in the mail the
> same day i write. has everybody but me received the tube.?   dick
> spencer

I've got a couple of 'em -- 2002, 2003, and so on.  Other data:  The
check for two membership renewals left here 5 January 2004, and Nancy's
tube, full of air and poster and wearing one end cap, arrived promptly
in May.  So then I emailed the office and Joanne (sp?) suggested I
chill for just a little bit longer to see if my set of bits and pieces
would arrive.  It's only mid-June -- I can wait a little while longer...

At least I've got:  One poster, hanging right next to me here at the
desk; a good idea of the rules thanks to a few folks that have been
kind enough to forward copies of the
"unofficial-but-likely-to-be-the-real-thing" rules; brand-new rulebooks
eventually to arrive here; respect for a process gone awry.

And next weekend we're going to Maxton to see how fast I can go on the
bike, eat Italian food at the Greek restaurant, and try to understand
the local folks that sure talk different from what I'm used to up here.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)