Re: Salt Lake Car rental

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Salt Lake Car rental
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:31:26 -0400
At 09:59 PM 6/19/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>Does anybody have any info on a rental car company that would rent a car that
>would be used on the salt (rent a wreck?)   Our team needs 1 more vehicle to
>ferry the kids back and forth to the pool etc.
>Thanks Tom Stewart B/CGC Monza #385
>
>*

As Wes Potter (USFRA) posted a while back, most rental companies at
SLC will not rent if they know that you are going to the salt. BUT>>>

from the archives...
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Are there any other reasons to rent from my brother-in-law at Rent-A-
Wreck in Salt Lake City? RAW3634994@aol.com is his email address and 801 is
the prefix for the 363-4994. He doesn't fuss when cars go onto the salt
either ... he probably was out there himself in his '32 three window.
Wes