Re: Salt Lake Car rental

To: <Lsr385@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Salt Lake Car rental
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:14:35 -0700
I have gone up with  the BNI group in July to lay out the courses twice in
the last 3 years. We all deliberately do not wear any "speed" related
telltale clothing arriving or returning to the airport.  We tell them we are
going to Wendover or you can pick a place the same distance north, east or
south if you want to tell an untruth. After we are done we spend at least an
hour on the 2 rental cars cleaning them up. 2 different guys go over them.
we have not had a problem so far. But you need to be very thorough.