Re: Pahrump Sporting Houses...

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <john.szalay@att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pahrump Sporting Houses...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:53:57 -0700
Nope, I have reformed...NOT! But I am hoping to mainly stick to me and my car
with annecdotes thrown in for fun. Other stuff will happen off list...And I am
looking forward to see you again...whatcha working on now? Oh, If I ask reall
purty nice like, when I see you next, will you tell me how to make a dyno that
I can hook to my rear axle?

mayf