Re: Pahrump Sporting Houses...

To: paul bland <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, DrMayf
Subject: Re: Pahrump Sporting Houses...
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:53:31 -0700 (PDT)
paul bland <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com> wrote: .. .. "Farkle
themselves"........... But I do feel that you are duty bound to have a look

Amazingly, the use of that word caught my attention instantly.  I havewn't
heard it used in quite a few years - - since I retired. It is used in military
ops pertaining to (overhead platform) surveillance of scattered electronic and
infra red emissions given off by ground personnel and equipment.  Such
signatures are unique, and friendlies can often be identifed when they are
surrounded by enemy because of the different signatures.  Nuff said about that!
 And yes,, Mayf, do go in and check it out, but beware of this medical warning
I have seen on TV - - " In rare cases where (it) lasts for more than four hours
- - seek immediate aid from a doctor - - - or I suppose one of the club
employees).  hee hee hee  LoL
Dick J