RE: Salt Talks is a-comin'!

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: RE: Salt Talks is a-comin'!
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:49:08 -0500
Jon,

Looking forward to seeing you & Nancy & the gang at Salt Talks this year.
I'll pack along the pop-up canopy like last year and am looking forward to
the 'pasties'. Try to hook up with me on Friday during inspection. This
weekend we make a joyful noise with the A-motored truck and 2005 lakester
pieces are beginning to fall into place.. As KT would say, "Life IS Good!"

PS. Welcome back Mayf - I'll put away my Calculus books now!

Jim Webb
jimwebb@nutsracing.com
Chock Full o' Nuts
#527 A/PP 193.402 2002