Re: shop air...

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Re: shop air...
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:53:19 -0700
John,

Here in Northern California the swamp cooler is very popular. It
delivers air that has been drawn through water saturated material and
works very well. I think the key to this type of cooler is relative
humidity. I doubt that they, or any other unit that adds water to the
air would work well where the humidity is high. Our humidity here is
usually in the teens during the hotter part of the day.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC