Re: shop air...

To: randy dugan <rsdugan@yahoo.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shop air...
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:35:45 -0700 (PDT)
randy dugan <rsdugan@yahoo.com> wrote:... ... of course, if you have a window
in the garage (i don't) you can get a small 5K BTU AC unit for about $100

Unfortunately, the "facility" that I affectionately call "my shop" is
constructed using 19th century East Texas barn architecture.  Open eaves, open
toe boards, swinging doors that keep horses out or in, but don't fit tight
enough for cats, coons, armadillos, dogs or coyotes. I can't complain though, I
still remember working on my car out in the field under a big oak tree.  The
floor jack would sink ten inches and lift the car six inches!

Dick J
in east texas