Re: shop air...

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, "Dick J"
Subject: Re: shop air...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:33:22 -0700
Now, Skip has a big fan that he blew water into the air flow and it worked
very well, especially if the room is kinda open. So taking a cue from 'ol
Skip, I got myself a mister and put it in front of my shop fan. I didn't
open up any doors or windows and in short order I had a primal swamp in my
shop. HUmidity and temps was about like Southern Alabama in August. So key
is to let the humidity escape with the heat from the air...other wise you
have a hot humid swamp...IMHO... now I just leave all the doors down and it
stays pretty cool in the workshop.

mayf