RE: Motorcycle main jet sizes

To: "The Weldons" <2weldons@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Motorcycle main jet sizes
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:50:41 -0500
Ed;

For a bench-top magnifier, I'd recommend using an old Olympus microscope
(the model is SZ-1, I think). These are binocular (you get to use both
eyes) and have a long "working distance" as well as a good depth of
field and image brightness. There is a ring around the body that rotates
to zoom the magnification from 0.7 to 4.0 and I usually use 10x
eyepieces. This gives a good zoom range for macro work.

These scopes are sometimes found on the surplus market and are usually
priced right.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ