Re: Water/alcohol injection question

To: Benn <karhu@california.com>
Subject: Re: Water/alcohol injection question
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:24:39 -0700
Benn,

I'm talking about the ratio of water to fuel. I have never considered
using Alcohol because there if very little information available
about it's use in water cooled engines. Air cooled - yes.
During a run, if you burn 3 gallons of gas, you should also
use a gallon of water.
Now that seems like a lot of water because it is a lot of water.
My engine used 4 quarts of gas and 1.5 quarts of water on
a long course pass.
Our I/BGS record stood at 252 for 13 years.

It displaces some air. about one quart in 350 cubic feet or
2,500 gallons of air. I don't think it's measurable and the
turbo insures that is thoroughly mixed with the air.

Bryan