Re: Center of pressure

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Center of pressure
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 30 Jul 2004 19:37 GMT
Important here is the height and the length of the fin - a long and low fin is
reducing the effect to a small percentage - but is critical in the (straight)
moving direction.
In other words - a long and low fin needs to be in the perfect alignment to the
wheels (direction) of the car.

See ya

Pork Pie