RE: Weather-Pack and Deutsch connectors

To: "Albaugh,Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>,
Subject: RE: Weather-Pack and Deutsch connectors
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:22:33 +0000
Sure does, thank you. I guess I knew this for small computer systems and
vital circuitry conections, but wasn't thinking about data-aq and such(po-boy
here-lol). What voltage and/or amperage draw would you consider a realistic
cut off point(as in a definition of "low-voltage, low- current") for standard
contacts? I imagine we're talking m-amps and m-volts here? And is simply
getting zero resitance or inifinite continuity through the circuit good
enough diagnostics for all applications in your opinion?
TD