CAr Numbers & class Designations

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: CAr Numbers & class Designations
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:42:25 -0700
While I was messing around with the rule book (2003), I looked up numbers to
try and see if they were issued to a car or person: looks like a person
which is odd. Also was looking at the statement that the class designation
must be adjacent to the number but Isee lots of cars with it else where or
not at all. What's up with that? Would something that simple be cause for a
protest? Not by me but by some body who had a record to protest? JUst
curious..

mayf, up and ready for the drive to Las Vegas and...the condo refurb..