Re: CAr Numbers & class Designations

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CAr Numbers & class Designations
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:08:04 -0700
Mayf: numbers are indeed issued to people. I have had the same number since
my first car. (32 Ford with a 270 GMC). You could sell the number with the
car and then get a new number but most keep the number they first got. I
don't think you would get anywhere protesting class designation location.
It,s mostly for the timing tower and start line crew, and these days they
have all the information they need at their fingertips without reading it
off the car.   Rich again