Re: Car Numbers & Class Designations

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Re: Car Numbers & Class Designations
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:59:56 +0000
True and good point Rich, and I agree it shouldn't be a valid protest as long
as it's on there. But let's not forget the other entrants ability to be
informed by this either. Many want to be able to see the class during the
event that someone is running in case it's on their record, which I imagine
most would consider fair. Exact location, maybe not.. but if it helps keep it
fairly uniform so everyone at least has it on there somewhere visible, I
think it's a good thing. Let alone what it does for the knowledge part of the
history books(ie: pictures).
TD