Re: VINTAGE/SPEED WEEK "Document copy"

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VINTAGE/SPEED WEEK "Document copy"
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:53:07 +0000
                          I'D LOVE OT HAVE A 'COPY' JOE...  THANK YOU VERY
MUCH

BTW:  I AGREE WITH ARDUN DOUG:  MAKE SURE THERE'S SOME GOOD OL' "OBSOLETE"
BENT EIGHT MATERIAL IN THERE AS WELL WILL YA ? !  ?      LOL

                            -Dirt Track Doug in New Yawk

" I'll gladly email off-list the "finished" document to any one who wants a
copy.

 > Joe Lance........"

Joe,
     There were also some XF & XXF engine powered cars at Speed Week 2004.

Do
you consider them noteworthy, or is your request for ''inline'' engines
only?.....Ardun Doug King