Dishpan Hands

To: Land-speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dishpan Hands
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:38:20 -0400
After washing off with soap & water, I use Mirachem 250 Rust & Scale
Remover. It
is a Phosphoric Acid & is biodegradable .  Just follow the directions.

Salt X also has a "After" product that works well. Here is Delaware, we
can
'hear' our cars rusting at night during the winter months due to road
salt!!!

joe