Re: Dish pan hands

To: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dish pan hands
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:43:21 -0500
Sprinklers don't work down here like they do in dry areas...  down here the
humidity keeps rusting long after the car's been washed 4 times... so I put
the car in the shop and turn the air on for a month or so while I clean it
up.. once I feel like all the salt is gone I'll test it for a day or two...
and look again... but generally it still needs to be rinsed again...

absolutely amazing the differences between what you guys have to deal with
and those of us from the east coast....

Trust me I'd rather live here where we consider traffic two cars on the same
road at about the same time on or about the same day....