Re: Dish pan hands

To: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Dish pan hands
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:45:31 -0400
On Thursday, August 26, 2004, at 10:11 PM, Bryan Savage wrote:

> If anyone has an easy way to clean stuff up, I'd love to hear it.
>
> Bryan

I still maintain that the best way to clean the race vehicle after
outings on the Salt is to find a fast-running creek about a foot deeper
than the height of the vehicle, plug up the intake and exhaust holes,
and park the dang race vehicle in the creek for a couple of days.

Don't tell your Department of Natural Resources about it, though -
you'd probably get a citation for water pollution. . .

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)