RE: Looking for parts to build "E" class SB Chevy V-8

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for parts to build "E" class SB Chevy V-8
From: desotoman@att.net
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 16:34:54 +0000
Thanks for the reply Dave. I was thinking more in the lines of a 265 or 283
motor. With a 265 or 305 you could do it with a 2.85 crank, and with a 283 or
307 you could do it with a 2.7 crank. This will not be my ultimate "E" motor(my
desoto will be) it will just be for the street roadster I have that is aready
set up for a small block and I can only run gas in this class. Not looking for
high dollar killer stuff, just looking for older parts to go out and have fun
with and maybe, if I got lucky, set a record at El Mirage. Thanks, Tom