RE: Looking for parts to build "E" class SB Chevy V-8

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for parts to build "E" class SB Chevy V-8
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:23:16 -0400
Why not just call grib at musle motorsports or anyone else that is your
favorite and buy some one else's hard work for 25 cents on a dollar??
BTW did you ever notice how many keys are missing on computer vs. a
typewriter??
I just hate typing out cents rather than using the symbol.. and what
happened to the keys for 1/2,1/3, and 1/4??
dave