Re: Anyone else going to the WOS?

To: "Tim Bryant" <timbryant44@hotmail.com>, "Keith Turk"
Subject: Re: Anyone else going to the WOS?
From: "joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 08:12:31 -0700
woooosyyyy   :):)

I started an anesthesia program Aug 25,
very fortunate to get into,  too intense to
be allowed to even work during it,  and no
way I can miss a class.....................

with that said, plan is to have friends haul bike
to Denver,  then have Jon haul bike to wos,
and I get out of class fri around 1:00,  so will have to
get on a plane, fly into salt lake, try my best to race
sat, and sun, fly back sun night, and be in class mon

life is gooooood

Joe :)