Re: Anyone else going to the WOS?

To: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Anyone else going to the WOS?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 12:07:52 -0700 (PDT)
Bummer Ray!  I had a near scare and trip to the ER three weeks ago but I skated
by on that one.  I'll take the inlaw wedding alternative any day.  Best of luck
and I'll be looking for you on the salt next time.

Dick J In East Texas

Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net> wrote:
I was gonna be there running in the 130 class until they scheduled me for
an angiogram on Tuesday morning. Depending on the outcome, I could be
recovering from a stent implant (not too bad, I already have 3 of them) or
multiple bypass (ain't done that yet) or whatever.

We'll just have to see what happens. I've been fightin with angina for
over a week and was hospitalized last week to "testing and
observation." Obviously they didn't do an angiogram or I wouldn't be going
back for one. Duh.

Ray
http://www.chevyasylum.com