Re: Anyone else going to the WOS?

To: joe Amo <jkamo@rushmore.com>, Tim Bryant <timbryant44@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Anyone else going to the WOS?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 08:38:22 -0700 (PDT)
joe Amo <jkamo@rushmore.com> wrote:.. ..  plan is to have friends haul bike to
Denver, then have Jon haul bike to wos, and I get out of class fri around 1:00,
so will have to get on a plane, fly into salt lake, try my best to race sat,
and sun, fly back sun night, and be in class mon am.........

WOW! Now that is what I call serious Salt Fever!  More Power to ya, Joe!  Good
luck.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it this year.  I have an
in-law wedding in Michigan to attend.  Yiipee!

Dick J in East Texas