disconect switch ---THANKS

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: disconect switch ---THANKS
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:36:50 -0500
Thanks to all who responded---I am running an alt. so I will wire the ground to
disconect---since I am running EFI when I kill the ground that should kill the
Fuel Pump and therefore imediately the eng.. When I started on my cars
modifications---I read the SCTA and the NHRA rule books--- as David F. pointed
out they require the postive to be cut off---that is what must have confused
me---my story and I am sticking to it--confused that is---thanks again guys

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211