RE: Master Switch Help

To: todd <todd@twinjugs.com>, Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: RE: Master Switch Help
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:32:14 -0700 (PDT)
Redundency isn't a bad thing...... I have a "standard"
kill switch on the right rear of the car, but I also
have a kill switch inside the car. On top of all that,
the fuel pump and the ignition also have seperate
switches in the car. The main thing is to make sure
the outside switch cuts everything (including the
engine) if you are unable to.....
Ed