Re: Master Switch Help

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Master Switch Help
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:28:23 -0600
The SCTA/BNI requirements is that it disconnects everything when switched.
This is required to aid the rescue people to assure no pumps etc. are hot in
case of an accident. At the world finals the back of Jack Costello's car
burnt down and we didn't know at that time if a fuel pump was feeding the
fire but we could hear the pumps running. It's a safety issue for all
concerened.
Glen