RE: Wheel Balancing

To: <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Subject: RE: Wheel Balancing
From: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:23:49 -0600
I have had a difficult time finding a dyno and tuner locally to create a
custom map for my EMS. Yoshimura has one that is pretty close but does not
take into account the altitude and it is based on 92 octane pump gas. I
picked up a brochure from ERC that described the types of racing gas they
offer. Does anyone know if 92 octane pump gas will be available at WOS?

I'm putting the finishing touches on the Gixxer tomorrow and I'm anxious to
see what she'll do!

Thanks, Jim