Malcolm - home and on-line

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Malcolm - home and on-line
From: M Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 03:41:18 -0400
List

This one is not time elapsed but the server problem has delayed it a bit.

Just back at the computer after a ten day visit to the USA.

Apologies to the racers at Bonneville - I had meetings in West Wendover
during the last 24 hours of the Bub event but did not have time to get out
to the salt.  (Did want to meet Bub, the Amos and Jon & Nancy - but not
this visit, I know some Brits. were there).

I did get to Pahrump and met Larry (Mayf), Dale and Skip.  Thanks for the
hospitality.  Went by the Gentleman's Club ............. in the pick up
truck ........ without stopping to go in.

Spent time with Nevada's Open Road racers - 200mph speeds on the open
highway.  Great people - much like the 'LSR family'.

More information when I can remember what we achieved in the week!

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England.

ps.  Question, Why is the FIM any different to the FIA ?