Maxton Run Times

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Maxton Run Times
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:09:48 -0500
While sitting in the Tower yesterday morning I was astounded with the quality
of Joe Timney's system...

Dave Owen was riding his bike at a bit over 200mph and from the time he made
his first pass to the completion of his second pass less then 5 minutes went
by...

Okay think about what I just said... this guy made two runs in less then 5
minutes...   I'll grant you that there was no wait at the starting line... but
Still... a system of entering a vehicle's number and recording the data...
Twice in less then 5 minutes.... at Bonneville it takes more then that for a
single pass.

Joe your system may not be perfect... but it's better then any other event
I've ever been to.... your serious about racing and your efforts are truly
appreciated..

Keith