Re: Maxton Run Times

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "LSR List"
Subject: Re: Maxton Run Times
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:21:28 -0600
Keith
Our clocks at El Mirage are fast as well, We run a vehicle on the Avg. of
every 2 1/2 minutes unless we have a problem with dust clearing after each
run. There are different factors at each venue and we do run a lot more
vehicles at the lakes. The other thing all vehicles are required to be towed
back.
Myself I wouldn't go right back to the start even with a stock vehicle until
I did a good check out for safety and equipment. No one is knocking Joe's
timing equipment. In fact he has had conversation with our clock people when
developing yours.
GB