Re: Maxton Run Times

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton Run Times
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:10:51 -0500
Glenn I was just tickled with Joe and his work.... at one point he mentioned
that he had run 34 vehicles in 34 minutes.... said it was a hopping place up
there... but he loved it...  Again we don't have dust to settle...so it's
much easier to run at Maxton then most venues... especially those with dirt
and salt.... no question about it...

ya just gotta love the guys attitude thou.... we talked about how we set up
our timing lights and how big a help everyone out west was.... so again
please, the note wasn't ment to offend...

Keith