Re: Help Remembering

To: "Tom Neimeyer" <tneimeyer@houston.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Help Remembering
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:19:23 -0600
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date:  Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:14:07 -0400

>On Tuesday, October 5, 2004, at 11:00 AM, Tom Neimeyer wrote:
>
>> I am trying to remember the names of the couple from San Antonio that
>> race
>> the little "sprint car" looking vehicle at Bonneville (short course).
>> think their last name is Rossie????  And I think they run a speed shop
>> in
>> San Antinio???  If anybody can remember their names and give me
>> contact info
>> I would appreciate it.
>>
>You mean Sonny and Dixie Rossi?  They have a car and also race in
>Barstool lakester class at World of Speed.  I know they're from Texas
>-- chatted with them at the KoA at WoS, but didn't get their hometown.
>
>                 Jon Wennerberg
>Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
\
Tom:

Jon is absolutely correct. Sonny & Dixie Rossi from San Antonio, Tejas. Two of
the nicest and humblest racers you'll ever meet!They run # 337 G/GMR( Modified
Roadster) a '23T roadster with 122cc 1975 Cosworth Vega motor. Sonny also
builds a stout elect bar stool,with a much needed wheelie bar. At World of
Speed last mos,he won the infamous 3 way drag race between Cec McCray and Doug
Spencer. Contact Ellen Wilkinson at USFRA,for their home address.

Tom Shannon
Magna, UT

SISNA...more service, less money.
http://www.sisna.com/exclusive/