Re: Hurricane Mesa

To: <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>, <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Hurricane Mesa
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:41:53 -0600
I'm sure PETA would be trying to get in and sabotage the equipment used to
send humans along the same track.  They don't get the difference in human
beings and other animals.  The SPCA was much more accurate in their attempts
to prevent cruelty to animals, they realized that there are times when the
humans needed correcting and times where there is a higher and better use.
I regret that chimps died but I would have regretted it far more if Col.
Stapp had died.  He was a tough cookie ... broke many bones in the testing
process and even set one broken arm himself.

See
http://www.spacefame.org/stapp.html

Wes

on 10/5/04 12:20 PM, Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com at