Re: Gasping for air

To: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>, "LSR list" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Gasping for air
From: "atrav" <atrav@vcmails.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:29:28 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
To: "atrav" <atrav@vcmails.com>; "LSR list" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 9:09 PM

> Aron
>   If you are spraying isos the filters are supposedly only safe for 48 hours
> after they are opened. I don't know why they couldn't be used for other
> products for a longer time. Great looking system. I have a fresh air system
> that I have to drag a hose around with me and it is a pain.

I had made a longer system a while back, where the fresh air was from outside
the garage, but the
air would be very hot and stale as well as yet another cable to be drug around.
When I'm welding I
tend to have a work light right next to me, plus assorted power tools, so a
disgusting tangle of
cables. If I only had a 6,000 sq.ft. shop...
I've never used the isocyanate paints, and see no reason to anyway. There's a
MAACO near where I
work, t-shirts and shorts are all those guys wear, sheesh.

-Aron-