The Burklands

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The Burklands
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 06:24:02 -0500
    417mph... wow... now there is a number...

Of course I wish we could have been there to see that...... maybe we'll be
there at Speedweek when Tom goes 450 again...  What an incredible family... I
can just picture the excitement on Betty's face...

There is something about following someone for all these years through the
troubles and drama then watching them succeed at this level... just makes you
feel like your part of it...    Congratulations Tom... it's been a very
impressive effort.

There are lots of others that I want to see meet their goals as well... Jim
Webb for instance with his Truck...  Ed Van Scoy and his points race at El
mirage this year has been a hoot...    It's a nice family of racers...  Oh hey
Mr. Bryant.... tell us what happened out there?

Keith