Re: Burkland and thanks

To: <pork.pie@t-online.de>, "Amo Jon" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Burkland and thanks
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:48:07 -0500
pork pie,  I too was going crazy checking to see if the Burklands  and Noonan
were going to be able to "BACK UP"

Thanks again to John for staying and reporting to the end and to all the
volunteers who made it possible.

If we can keep the pumps runing so we continue to see an improvment in the SALT
---we will see 450 and maybe 500 in the next few years---

> From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
> Date: 2004/10/17 Sun AM 05:26:00 CDT
> To: "Amo Jon" <webmaster@landracing.com>
> CC: "list answer" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
> Subject: Burkland and thanks
>
> Hi Jon,
>
> thanks for the great job you done on the website.
> Last night......
> I update every hour the website........and I was sitting in the salt
> ditch......damn, what a meet and I was in September......and not now......how
> I can survive......but I think Tom drove very carefully.

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211