Re: Propane Flame throwers???

To: "Tim Bryant" <timbryant44@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Propane Flame throwers???
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 05:05:18 -0500
So that's where my hero got this idea.....

Actually his dad is very into street rods and has done a bunch of strange
stuff.... he's a paint and body man...  and one of the best I've ever
met.... his skill rebuilding wrecks is amazing.... grafting cars back
together is his specialty... so when these two started this rat rod project
I knew something strange would come out of it...   The car is like a T
bucket with a track style nose.  I think the body has been split and had
some inches added here and there....  I just love the bucks down, Kid funded
approach to the project.

matter of fact if you check out page 97 of Hot Rod this month you can see a
fuzzy picture of the kid in motion next to Bruce Hall's 32 ... ( thanks to
Freiburger )

Keith