Re: Driving a race car to the salt.

To: "John L Staiger" <staiger3@starband.net>, <Jimwprice@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Driving a race car to the salt.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 07:45:47 -0500
Great Story John.... mostly cause it involves a Healey... Okay Okay..... "
I'm a Healeyholic and I admit it freely "

Anyway... one of the really special parts of the Healey Club is that they
recognize modified Healey's as a significant part of the whole cars
history... and they treat them with the respect they deserve....

If you would take a minute and send me some information there is a bunch of
Healey guys who would love to read about it in the Monthly magazine...

Thanks again for sharing a great story...

Keith