RE: Driving a race car to the salt.

To: kturk@ala.net, staiger3@starband.net, Jimwprice@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Driving a race car to the salt.
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:59:38 -0700
Keith, John,

The current issue of Classic and Sports Cars (British mag, but can probably
find at Border's, etc.) has an article comparing one of the original 19
aluminum bodied 100's against a production 100M.  Nice article, cool cars

Dale C.

Great Story John.... mostly cause it involves a Healey... Okay Okay..... "
I'm a Healeyholic and I admit it freely "

Anyway... one of the really special parts of the Healey Club is that they
recognize modified Healey's as a significant part of the whole cars
history... and they treat them with the respect they deserve....

If you would take a minute and send me some information there is a bunch of
Healey guys who would love to read about it in the Monthly magazine...

Thanks again for sharing a great story...

Keith

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer.