Re: Bright Stuff

To: Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Bright Stuff
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:05:45 -0700
Aron, average chrome isn't real happy at Bonneville. You can make chrome
last if you
take good care of it. I asked Fred Larson how he kept his chromed
hardware looking
so new.  When he got home from the salt, all  chromed items went into
the dishwasher
(while his wife was visiting a friend) from the dishwasher it went into
cans of used oil
until the next race. It takes a lot of soap and water to get that stuff
they call salt
completely removed.

I hope it all goes well,
Bryan