Re: ring seat help

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, <bobbyhotrods@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: ring seat help
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:36:51 -0600
Jack,

Sounds like you need some of that special Amo compound. Many uses available,
in your oil, in your fuel, massage new rods with, even in an water
intercooler for maximum effect. I have been slow on the production of this
Special Miracle fluid but can wiz some up for you tomorrow morning and get
it sent out priority mail. And this one is on us.... Let me know ok..

Jonathan