RE: Flamethrowers, Chrome, etc.

To: "cmpile" <hoxiepoo@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Flamethrowers, Chrome, etc.
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:57:22 -0600
Chris,

Yes, I've read the flamethrower posts, too, and it made me think of
something I bought in the Redstone Arsenal salvage yard years ago--- an
Aerojet- General liquid- fuel rocket engine. It was an upper-stage
engine for a Nike Ajax; 2000 lbs thrust.

Now, if I plumbed that into a tank of propane and mounted the whole rig
in the trunk........

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ